Sunday 10 June 2012

Source: Google Image

Technology's Impact 

Technology was challenging to operate at times, however it gave me the ability to collect research from different resources and share them in different ways with other students and the world. It definitely allowed me to learn from many resources in the world and overall it was quick and easy to access. Through this bloging process I also learned more about the use of multi-media elements and because of it made my learning experience more exciting. Besides exciting, it was also interesting to see how other students incorporated technology in their blogs. Certainly through the use of technology I was continuously able to expand my knowledge.
      

3 comments:

  1. I agreee with you that technology sometimes proved to be very difficult. I agree that I most enjoyed the internets multi media aspect. I am a visual person, therefor they really helped me more deeply understand mine, and others topics. Would you enjoy blogging in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you and Anne said about the multi-media elements made the blog posts much more interesting and allowed us to not only read about the issues but watch them being explained. This has definitely enhanced my learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne and Esther

    Thank you for the comment, I would say this was definitely a great first learning experience and believe that I would like to continue blogging in the future and expand my knowledge and skills in this area.

    ReplyDelete